Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: I need some prayers please.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need some prayers please.

    You got it buddy. I pray everything goes smooth for ya.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need some prayers please.

    Good meeting you too Tob.

    Thanks everyone for the prayers.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need some prayers please.

    It is on the 5 and 6 area. They are taking one out and use some bone from my hip to graft in and put some sort of plate in too.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need some prayers please.

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Tell them you don't need surgery Hunter. That pain in your neck is just burrhead.

    Good luck pal. I hope to see you at Legion in a couple of weeks.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    I kinda thought that too! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hope to be there too.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need some prayers please.

    Mine was c5-c6. Good luck. You shouldn't have to wear a brace with the plate. Are you a smoker? Before anybody jumps on me, the docter said that smoking affects the bones and plates are needed in most smokers.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need some prayers please.

    By the way, you can request a bone from a bone bank. That is the route I chose. The hip procedure is worse than the neck surgery. Not trying to scare ya, but just a little info. I'll be thinking about you!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need some prayers please.

    gotchya.
    &lt;3
    good luck.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Gary_Bertier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need some prayers please.

    will be praying

  9. #19
    Inactive Member phs_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2004
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need some prayers please.

    You'll be in my prayers..

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need some prayers please.

    I am doing alright. Still alot of pain but it is going away. I have a small temprature right now and called my Doc. He said not to worry unless it gets some higher. I really thank each and everyone for the prayers. Keep em coming guys and God Bless!


    Burrhead,

    They ended up using the bone bank afterall. I get to start taking the neck brace off tommorrow trying to wean myself from it. I used to smoke about 2 years ago but quit. They said they are putting the plates in everyone now. What caused all this is my c3 and c4 somehow fused theirselves together which then wore out my 5 and 6. He said the 6 and 7 was bad too but not enough to fix. Do you get around good now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •